Why Choose Us?
- Appointment Flexibility
- Fees Quoted
- Free Case Evaluation
- Weekend Hours
- Free Initial Consultation
- Flat Rate Fees, No Hidden Costs
- Extensive Trial Experience
- 24/7 Call Answering
- At-Home Consultations
Sexual Harassment Attorney
- The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man and does not have to be of the opposite sex.
- The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor or a co-worker.
- The victim doesn't have to be the person harassed and can be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
- Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
- The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome.